只需一步,快速开始

查看: 8442|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2008年新标准英语初一(上)复习验收题 (一)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-4-8 21:22:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一、单选择(共15小题;每小题—分;满分为20)(  ) 1. The teacher often ____, " please _____ English ."
A. talks , speak         B. speak , say   C. says , talk           D. says , speak
(  ) 2. Kate has no brother _________ sisters .
       A. and                B. or            C. but               D. so
(  ) 3. Who is going to teach _________ English ?
       A. we                 B. our           C. ours              D. us
(  ) 4. My family often _____ some milk and eggs _____ breakfast .
      A. has, for              B. eat , for       C. have , for           D. have , to
(  ) 5. Two of them are English students. ______ are Americans .
      A. The others students    B. All the others    C. The other all       D. All other students
(  ) 6. The ________ names are Lucy and Lily .
      A. girls'               B. girls            C. girl's             D. girls's
(  ) 7. What ________ you like ? I'd like a cup of tea .
      A. do                 B. are             C. have             D. would
(  ) 8. I don't like _____________ .
     A. too late               B. to be late       C. be late            D. late
(  ) 9. Could I have __________ kilo of meat ?
     A. a half                B. an half          C. half an           D. half a
(  ) 10. It's a fine day for _________ today .
     A. walk                B. walking          C. walks            D. walks
(  ) 11. He can speak some Chinese , but not _______ .
     A. much                B. many            C. lot               D. little
(  ) 12. Mary ______ often _______ for class.
A. is, late            B. are , late          C. comes , late      D. come , late
(  ) 13. Would you like __________ with me ?
        A. going             B. go              C. to go             D. coming
(  ) 14. There ___________ any milk in the cup .
        A. is                 B. are             C. isn't              D. aren 't
(  ) 15. They go to school ____________ .
       A. five days every week  B. every week five days C. five days a week  D. five day a week
(  ) 16. He is from Beijing . What about _____________ ?
       A. she                B. he              C. hers               D. her
(  ) 17. Do you play games _________ every afternoon ?
       A. in                  B. /               C. at                D. on
(  ) 18. There is ___________ " m " in the word " room " .
       A. a                   B. an               C. the              D. /
(  ) 19. Wei Hua ______ like her mother , she looks like her father .
      A. isn't                 B. doesn't           C. don't             D. not
(  ) 20. One of the people _______a friend of _____.
      A. is , my               B. is , mine          C. are , my          D. are , mine
二、完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分为20分)
                                   ( A )  
How to practice spoken English?   How can we practice our spoken English?
The first and the most important thing is to believe   21   . You should always be full of confidence (自信)or you   22   be able to improve your English.You should often encourage yourself.“Come on, don’t be afraid!”
You should never lose heart and never give up.
Maybe you are afraid of losing face, but you should think since we are students and we’re   23  ,there’s no need to worry  ____24_____anything . You must always be active in
practice.There’s no problem that your pronunciation and intonation(语调)can’t be as good   55  the native people because we are Chinese, and we don’t have chances to live in foreign countries and talk with the people there  26  .But you must know that the main way to study English is to make ourselves understood and  27  other people. You should believe that native speakers will not laugh at you.  28   they will encourage you.So if you are brave enough you’ll certainly make a rapid progress in your ___29____English. ___30____ be shy or afraid ! Just have a try.
(  )21.A. itself              B. yourself      C.themselves      D.myself
(  )22. A. can’t never        B.are never     C.will            D.will never
(  )23. A.1earning            B.saying        C.students        D. teaching
(  )24.A./                  B. to            C.about           D. for
(  )25.A. so                  B.with          C. as              D. that
(  )26.A. for some time       B.sometime     C.sometimes       D.all the time
(  )27.A.to be understood    B. understand    C. understood     D.understanding
(  )28. A. so                  B. instead       C.or             D. nor
(  )29  A.speaking            B.speech        C.spoken         D.spoke
(  )30.A.Don’t              B. Not           C. No              D. Do
                                      ( B)
The computer is fast, and never makes a mistake, while people are slow, and often _1_ mistakes. That’s what people often say when they _2_ computers. For over a quarter of a century, engineers have been making _3_ . Now a computer can do _4_ everyday jobs wonderfully. It is _5_ used in factories, hospitals, banks and schools. Many computer scientists are now thinking of _6_ the computer “think” like a man.  _7_ the help of a person, a computer can draw pictures, write music, talk with people, play chess and so on. Perhaps computer will one day _8_ think and feel. Do you think people will be _9_ when they find that the computer is _10_ clever to listen to and serve the people.
(    )31.A.do                      B. make                  C. has                   D. makes
(    )32.A.speak to               B. say                     C. tell                   D. talk about
(    )33.A.better and better          B. many and many      C. little and little           D. fewer and fewer
(    )34.A.the number of       B. a great deal           C. a plenty of           D. a lot of
(   )35.A.not                     B. hardly                 C. widely               D. seldom
(    )36.A.asking                 B. telling                 C. wanting              D. making
(    )37.A.By                     B. With                   C. Through              D. For
(   )38.A.really                  B. truly                   C. true                    D. real
(   )39.A.fear                    B. surprise                C. afraid                 D. worry
(   )40.A.so                      B. very                    C. much                  D. too
三、阅读理解填词(共个空;每空2分,满分为10分)
    Vision-phones(可视电话)  Radio,telephone and television are widely used in the world,When you switch on the radio, you can listen.But when you use telephone,not only can you listen to others but also you can chat with them,however, you can’t see anything at all. Television is much better than both of them. People can watch TV and listen to it,but they can’t take part in what they see.
    Today, some people are using a type of telephone called vision-phone.  With it two people who are talking can see each other.
    Vision-phones can be of great use when you have something to show the person whom you are calling,It may also have other uses  in the future.Some day you may be able to call up a library and ask to read a book right over your vision-phone,You may be able to do some shopping through it, too. Perhaps In the near future, vision-phone will come into wide use in our everyday life.
(  )41. According to the passage, we can guess that the_______ was invented last.
A. radio       B. television      C. telephone        D.vision-phone
(  )42. Maybe the vision-phone can take the place of______ some day.
A. the radio    B. the telephone   C.the television   D. all the above
(  )43.Through a vision-phone we can _______
A. take medicine                   B. order what we need   
C. travel around the world         D.try on clothes
(  )44. In the future, you can use a vision-phone to ________  
A. read a book
B. ask an assistant to read a book for you
C. ask an assistant to bring you a book
D. ask an assistant to do some shopping for you
(  )45. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Vision-phone is more advanced than radio-telephone or television.
B. People will use vision-phone in the future more than now.
C. Vision-phone will be helpful in people’s life.
D. It is impossible to do shopping through vision-phone.
四、 情景交际 :(共5个小题, 每小题2分, 计15分)
根据对话内容,从题后方框内所给的ABCDEFG七个选项中选出5个,使对话完整,符合逻辑,句意正确,将答案写在题号后的括号内(每空l分,计5分)
(A student meets his English teacher at the station after the summer holidays begin)
S:Hello, Miss Li How are you?  
T: Oh, fine, thank you .   46  ________.  
And how are you and your parents?         
S:We’re all very well, too,Thanks.            
T: 47 _______?                           
S: My parents and I are going to see my grandparents in Shanghai.
T: Are you? I’m going to Beidaihe. All the teachers are going.
S: 48._________?
T: For a week.
S: We’re coming back in a week, too. 49_________.
T: Thank you. Have a good trip, There goes the bell. 50 ________ . Goodbye.
S: Bye.
A. Let’s go to the classroom.     B. I hope you’ll enjoy your holiday there.
C. Where are you going now        D. Will it take you some time
E. I must get on the train now    F. Glad to see you here
G. How long are you staying there

五、用所给词或短语的适当形式填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满 分为10分)
firework ,,  grandchild , laptop , have a good time ,  they ,
get dressed , wild ,    put on ,   get ready for,     much
get ready for, much
1.There are about 100 tigers in the _____wild ______ in China ,Their favourite food is meat .
2.Our ___grandchildren____________ live in Australia and we don’t often them .
3.I’m a teacher , and  I use  ___laptop______ for my lesson.
4.American teenagers often go online and  use the Internet to do ____their_____ homework .
5.We’re on a school trip and we’re ____having a good time ____________________.
6.We__are getting ready ____for________________ the Spring Festival here in China .
7.In Los Angeles 6it’s nine o’clock .People aren’t getting up . washing or ______getting dressed___________. They are working.
8.On New Year’s Day, we ______put on ________ our new clothes and visit our family and friends.
9.There are _____fireworks __________ at midnight on New Year’s Even.
10.I want to know why children are usually _____more _______ interested in Father Christmas .

六、短文填空(共10个空, 计20分)
阅读下面短文,根据所给的首字母,在空白处填入一个适当的单词,使短文意思完整。
     Thirty years ago, I walked into your bakery and asked for some loaves(条) of bread to sell. At that time, I was 12 years old. A young lady s 51   me that day. She gave me five loaves and wished me good l 52   .
I took the loaves and went out to sell them. It t  53    me all day, but I sold them all. At the e  54  of the day, I had some money. I was the h  55   boy in the world as I walked home that evening.
    The next day, I went to a bicycle shop. I paid a deposit(定金) on a new bicycle.. And then I started my next j  56   as a newspaper delivery() boy. Soon I c  57   pay the rest of the money for the bicycle and the bike was mine. I was so proud of m  58  !
Today I still work in the delivery business. I have a lot of trucks to send goods all over the country. I live in a beautiful house, but I don’t ride a bicycle these days. I drive a large nice car.
    I don’t know w  59   that young lady was. But b  60   she gave me the start, I have become a successful man. I’d like to show my thanks to her.

51._________ 52.______   53._________   54._____  55.__________

56.________  57.________ 58._________  59._______60.________

六、书面表达(计15分)
在你的成长过程中,家人倾注了太量的心血,他们对你的生活和学习除了给与关心帮助外,也会提出一些建议。但作为子女的你总会在某些问题上和父母有分歧:看看下面的提示词,搜寻你记忆的长河,看有没有值得你回忆的事情呢?拿起笔来写一写吧!
题目:My mother
要求:句式工整,书写规范,语句条理性强,词数控制在80-100词左右。
提示词语;watch TV ,be strict with, as usual ,
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2008-7-1 14:59:00 | 只看该作者

回复:2008年新标准英语初一(上)复习验收题 (一)

专心致志
回复